Says Local Intent is Behind One-Third of All
- There are over 4.2 Billion mobile devices worldwide.
- Mobile web growth is happening 4 times as fast as the Internet.
- One out of every seven minutes of media consumption takes place on mobile.
- There are over 5,000 different mobile devices that can access the mobile web.
- It’s already happening: people are going to your website from their phones. What do they see? Does it load? How long does it take? Can they find information easily? What does it look like on an iPhone? A BlackBerry? The Motorola Razr?
Why a Mobile Website
- Mobile User Friendly – Mobile users on the go need different information. They should be able to find it quickly, and easily.
- Fast to Load – A website designed for mobile will load in about 4 seconds, while a desktop site can take up to 40 seconds or more to load on a mobile device.
- A Great Brand Experience – You control the brand experience – you are not at the mercy of the various mobile browsers to decide how your site will look.
- Build it Once – You can build one mobile version of your site that is optimized for all of the 5,000 devices that can access the mobile web. You don’t have to choose between the iPhone, BlackBerry or Droid. Make it work for everyone.
- Because it is a highly personal communications tool, the mobile web is the most effective way to present relevant information to users on the go.